The mynrma Forum is operated by National Roads and Motorists’ Association Limited ABN 77 000 010 506 (NRMA)and its affiliates and is part of the NRMA web site. The mynrma Forum has been created for your information, education, entertainment and communication.
- all of the intellectual property in the material and content on the NRMA web site is owned by us;
- there are certain restrictions on the use of the NRMA web site. For example, most commercial uses, unauthorised modifications or copying of the content and interference with the site is prohibited;
- content submitted to the mynrma Forum or the NRMA web site must not be unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate, or used to to disparage, defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others; and
- the NRMA web site, mynrma Forum and all content is provided without any warranties of any kind and, to the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of profits arising out of your access to, or inability to access, the site or your use of, or reliance upon, the NRMA web site, the mynrma Forum or the content.
In addition to the General Conditions, you acknowledge that:
- the mynrma Forum is a facility available to members of the mynrma Forum to express their own thoughts and opinions. All thoughts and opinions expressed on the forum are the thoughts and opinions posted by participants acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of the NRMA. NRMA does not take responsibility for the views expressed by participants on the forum;
- we reserve the right to moderate and remove any content submitted to the mynrma Forum or the NRMA web site at our sole discretion;
- we may restrict your access to the mynrma Forum at any time without notice.